About UsCompany Ship Trade House Ltd (STH) provides professional services on sale and purchase (buying and selling) of vessels and other specialized water equipment / transport. We have world's fleet full database of all vessels, including river-sea type vessels.
STH also provides full or partial ship management, as detailed below.
Sale and Purchase of vessels:- client’s guidance on actual S&P market situation
- providing of Buyers with the best available units for sale
- guidance of Sellers regarding existing purchase demand and best possible price
- marketing (circulation) of Seller’s ship(s) through a worldwide network of S&P brokers
- cooperating with direct ship owners / potential buyers, arranging of sale & purchase deal out of the market (off market) on a private and confidential basis (P&C base)
- organization of pre-purchase inspections
- complex support of sale and purchase deals (from the opening of offshore company and till the closing meeting and ship’s delivery)
- sale of ships for scrap (Turkey, India, Bangladesh, China)
- ship’s evaluation (current market value of vessels)
- placing of new building orders
- intermediary services for financing and refinancing (the ability to finance overaged ships, i.e. older than 30 years)
Commercial management:- provision of continuous and the most economically efficient load taking into account specific characteristics and limitations of the vessels.
- cooperation with reliable, first-class Cargo owners and Broker Houses.
- instructing the vessel’s Master and further support in all commercial issues related to the terms and conditions of the transportation contract
- detailed report Upon completion of each closed voyage
Technical management and ISM&ISPS:- cooperation with various flag administrations and classification societies.
- arrangement and provision of vessel’s insurance coverage (P&I and H&M) with the first class insurers.
- organization and monitoring of appropriate technical maintenance of the vessel
- organization of material and technical supply of ships
- provision of the ship with full set of operational documentation in accordance with the requirements.
- calculation of costs for maintenance and operation of the vessel. Preparation and submission of respective financial statements to the Ship-owner.
- close co-operation with crew in regards to vessel’s operation and vital activity.
- organization on board the safety management system and ship security system as required by international conventions in full.
Crewing:- recruitment of crew for various types of dry cargo ships.
- signing and maintaining work contracts with the crew
- organization of crew change and other related services